Here’s my “Unique Art work” which I had created from my passionated heart years ago and sharing through this award nomination of “the Asthete blogger“. Please check it out at the bottom of this page, you may like it.
This award nomination is from the little angel Miss:Soniafilarance @words of me who got an awesome art talent with sketches and paper muses, of course with an art of excellent writing. Thank you very much my dear Girl of great art and kind heart.
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
My parents & my childhood.
My favourite form of Creativity
My creativity keeps changing and never was the same ‘coz I am no where perfect in any of my interests and passions may be because of life’s situations. Ex: my art in the pictures below was most creative interest but I am no more interested because it needs lot of patience in which I am lost. Hopefully writing must be my permanent creativity but not sure where it takes me.
1. What is one of your favourite hobbies or things to do?
Listening to music, if I wanna cry feeling songs, if I am in love romantic, when in joy fastbeat and so on depends upon my mood🎶
2. Where is your favourite place to be?
Thanks a lot for this beautiful question my dear sweetie ( Filarance )
Wherever God puts me I will make that as my favorite place that’s what life taught me to choose but still being greedy this is going to be in my wishlist until my last breath : The City of Van Prince’s heart ❤
3. If you didn’t have to sleep; what would you do with the extra time?
Night is the precious time that God has created to rest our minds and listen to our heart’s wishperings. It’s the best time to filter our thoughts, target our troubles and thank god for all that is good in life
Silent night is my favorite time, I revind my previous day’s activities, practice and prepare myself for the next day on priority things. Most of the sleepless nights of course are pretty much time pass with ph or Laptop but now a days WordPress is my world of night tour. I write, I visit some regular friend’s pages and other sites as my work shift is day or mid and won’t get much time to check all these.
4. Which is your favourite blog post or poem of mine and why?
The sketch of Micky, Minnie and Cinderella ‘coz that was the first post I visited and drawn you as a Cinderella in my heart for your beautiful heart
5. What’s your dream in life?
I have many dreams which are halted incomplete and many dreams came true but the one currently I am putting my best efforts would be out with my blog post may be next month that is owning my dream flat in the silicon city of India.
I would wish to nominate few other friends but I am not sure if I can break the game rules. Irrespective of these nominations each of you who’s in my friend list of WordPress have the special signature in my heart so kindly consider this as my tribute and gratitude to all of you. Thank you.
Following are my nominationùs for this award. Please accept it as a token of extra love and appreciation for keep supporting me from startingof my blog journey. Thank you.
1. Cindy Georgeakas
2. Ashok Wahi
3. Michelle Lee
4. Koushal Kishore
5. Vani Heart
6. Van Prince
7. Haoyan Do
Please consider the same 5 questions as I answered above.
Here’s my Creation :
Copyright ©️ Suma Reddy, all rights reserved.
My Garden of thoughts and feelings, sow a seed of good deed if you visit. Thank you ✍❣
You must be logged in to post a comment.